Service Update – New IOS Service Structure / IO2 Service Suspension
Please be informed that the following service changes will come into effect from April 2020 and we kindly request you to plan your shipments accordingly.
New Service Structure IOS:
• Vessel upsize
• Addition of 1 more vessel in the loop
• Change in proforma and additional Abu Dhabi call
• Increased space
• New structure effective Southampton Express V.0309 W (eta Jebel Ali 29th March, eta Nhava Sheva 11th April, eta Mundra 13th April)
• Service Highlights and Service Map as shared below
IO2 Service Suspension
1. ONE withdraws from this service
2. Last sailing: MSC Asya V.2013W (eta Bin Qasim 24th March, eta Nhava Sheva 27th March, eta Hazira 29th March, eta Mundra 31st March)
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact your sales account representative for additional information.
Should you have any questions or concerns, please contact your sales account representative for additional support.