Trans-Atlantic Service – AL4 Vessel Maintenance Scheme (VMS)
Dear Valued ONE Customer,
Please be advised of the following void sailings as agreed by THEA members as part of the ongoing vessel maintenance scheme (VMS) on the Trans-Atlantic trade.
1. Two void sailings on the AL4 service, week 22 & week 24 were agreed.
2. All cargo destined to Houston will be shipped on the following AL3 services:
- VMS week 22 – AL3 Charleston Express 078W
- VMS week 24 – AL3 Philadelphia Express 074W
3. Cargo booked for destinations other than Houston will be rolled to the following AL4 vessels:
|WB WK 22||VOID|
|Next vessel calling||MOL Glide|
|WB WK 24||VOID|
|Next vessel calling||Chacabuco|
Please also refer to our published schedule.
Should you have any questions or concerns, please contact your sales account representative for additional support.
Ocean Network Express (Europe) Ltd.